Saturday, March 28, 2009

My Wonderful Cats (Part 1)

This kooky Birman is our cat Dibbuns. He's a true character and he knows he's cute! He gets into a lot of mischief and keeps us laughing with his antics.

He acts like a puppy when he follows us around the house and always has to see what we're doing. If Doug is doing a project of any kind, Dibbuns will be right there watching. He's great at stealing chairs from you as soon as you stand up for any reason. I've sat back down on him on more than one occasion! He'll hide under the blanket on the couch downstairs and I won't know he's there until I try to sit down!

He's very friendly and likes to curl up in bed with me while I read at night. He's my "Guitar Hero" critic, sitting in on every session.

Doug and I adopted Dibbuns and his pal Skipper from HELP here in St. Charles. What wonderful additions to our household! More on Skipper coming soon....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Just like Garfield, want tummy rubs and attention, except Garfield likes to be between your feet rubbing his face on your shoes while your trying to walk thats why we fondly call him shoe-shine.