Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

I'm so very thankful for the many blessings I've enjoyed. I have good health, a wonderful family including three beautiful granddaughters, a special husband who understands me, great friends, a job where I can make a difference in people's lives, a vibrant church that is reaching the community in new and innovative ways, two goofy cats, and (of course) my horse, Rusty. He is a special part of my life and we learn so much from each other.

Along with Rusty, I have my wonderful friends and their horses at the barn that I enjoy riding with, talking to, and learning from. I'm especially thankful for Marie and Gary and all their hard work that makes On Eagles' Wings Equine Center so great.

So I'm wishing you and yours a wonderful Thanksgiving. All of this belongs to God. Yes, times are tough right now and I know a lot of people who are out of work. Let's keep our focus on God and look for ways to bless those around us. No matter what our situation, there is always someone we can be a blessing to.

God bless you this Thanksgiving. Enjoy this special time with family and friends.

1 comment:

Davnkaty said...

You and Doug are just two of the reasons why I am especially thankful this year, you "routers" are the best. Thanks for being my friend and may we always be so.
God bless you both.