Friday, April 27, 2007

Proverbs 16:3 says "Commit to the Lord whatever you do, and your plans will succeed." NIV

What's your dream? If you had all the resources you needed -- money, time, materials, expertise -- at your disposal what would you long to accomplish?

For me, I'd love to have a horse farm where I could rehabilitate neglected and abused horses. God knows the desires of my heart. When I first sought God about having a horse, He gave me DCT. DCT stands for Dreams Come True, yes, but also for Declare, Commit, and Trust.

Declare -- Give words to your dream. Speak it out. Write it down.

Commit -- Give your dream to God. Ask Him to help you bring it to pass. Don't be surprised if He has some better suggestions.

Trust -- Trust God to do what He said He would do. Learn to wait upon Him for the right time for your dream to become reality.

"They that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength..." Is 40:31
"Wait for the Lord; be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord." Ps 27:14

Whatever you do, DON'T give up on your dream.

No comments: