Friday, April 27, 2007

Hi. Welcome to my Blog.

I'd like this to be a place where those who love God through Jesus Christ and also love horses can come and share. I'll get the ball rolling.

I have an Appaloosa gelding named Rusty who is 15 years old and quite a character. He's wonderful and we're learning a lot from each other. I like to ride English and trail ride around the huge farm where I board. I bought Rusty last August and he's been such a joy.

I feel that God put inside me my love for horses. I don't remember a time in my life when I didn't love them. My folks gave me riding lessons as a child and it took 7 long years of hard begging before I got my first horse. Rusty is the third horse I have had the priviledge to own in my life. I use the word "own" but really I'm just a manager. Rusty belongs to God and I'm grateful that God has allowed me to care for and enjoy him.

1 comment:

Davnkaty said...

Hi, Love your picture. Welcome to cyberspace.
Dave