Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!





Welcome to 2009!

Hope all of you, your families, and your horses had a wonderful Christmas. I was able to spend time with my three granddaughters on Christmas Day. The picture you see is me holding my newest granddaughter. She was born Oct. 8 and her name is Alice May. She joins her older sisters, Laura Lynn and Athena Rose.

Rusty had a week off because weather out here was so bad I could not get out to the barn all week. But I've been out there 3 times this week and rode! Rusty has been great! We had a wonderful ride today. I loved spending the first day of the New Year with my horse.

I'm believing God for great things in 2009. I know many people are glad 2008 is over. All of us went through some rough times in 2008. But, one thing I've learned is that God is always faithful and He will never leave us.

My prayers and best wishes to you and your families this new year. God bless you!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

what a pretty picture.
Thanks for sharing.
Happy new years to you and Doug too.