Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Leaning on God

Today, while out grocery shopping, I heard an interesting message on my local Christian radio station (K-Love is great, by the way.) The speaker was talking about going through the tough, dark times and he said something about "leaning into the pain" of those times. I asked God what "leaning into the pain" meant. He told me it meant leaning on HIM and trusting Him when the going is rough. Trusting God with the pain -- whatever it is -- knowing that He is there with you in the trial.

So I can be encouraged during the painful times -- job loss, sickness, financial problems, etc. -- that God knows all about it and is there with me. He is there with YOU too to comfort, help, and guide. His Word tells us that He will never leave us or forsake us. It also says that NOTHING can separate us from His love. Thank You, God!

Now I am thanking God for Doug's new job even though I haven't seen it yet. God is at work and I thank Him for all His goodness to us.

May the Lord bless you today! He is the Most Awesome God!

No comments: