Wednesday, April 16, 2008

EXTRA! EXTRA! EXTRA!

Wow! Our God is sooooooooooooooooo Faithful!

Doug has a NEW JOB! Today he had an interview and this afternoon they offered him the position! When I left for work I knew the interview went well. Doug called me at work to tell me the good news! The other great thing is that this job is for a company Doug worked for for 19 years when we were first married. He's familiar with the product, though some of the procedures will be new. This company is about 5 min. from our home! So Doug can drop the 45 min. commute that he used to do!

Thank You, Lord for being our Source, our Provider!

GOD IS GOOD ALL THE TIME
ALL THE TIME GOD IS GOOD!

Thank you to everyone who held us up in prayers and encouragement. Thank you. Thank you.

2 comments:

Davnkaty said...

great news indeed. We walk by faith not by sight, God was reassuring you all along and you took Him at His word and now you can see what He had in store.
I am glad that Doug has got His new job.

Pam Fox said...

God is SO faithful I'm in awe. He told me to start THANKING Him for the job over 2 weeks ago. Faith is the evidence of things HOPED FOR the evidence of things NOT SEEN. Heb 11:1 (emphasis mine)